top of page
Our Farm Principles and Aims
A Little More Info
1) Our Cows: We have a small herd of milking cows. Each cow has her own name to match her personality. The cows have a mainly grass-based diet and graze outside for most of the year.
2) Regenerative and Sustainable Farming Practices: We aim to improve soil quality over time and to boost the range of wildlife living on the farm.
3) Environmentally Friendly: To provide our customers with fresh milk without single-use plastic containers.
4) To produce top quality 100% grass-fed beef from our suckler herd of Dexter, Aberdeen Angus and Belted Galloway cows.
5) Education: Helping our customers understand how their food is produced and the daily routine on the farm throughout all the seasons.
Home: About Us
Our Premium Products
Home: Our Products
Fresh Pasteurised Whole Milk
Springmount Farm Free Range Eggs
Relishes, jams and chutneys from CH Cook
Betty's Ice Cream made with our Milk and Cream
bottom of page